cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Motty Cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACS 4.4.1 - XenServer 6.2
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2014 21:29:20 GMT
Hi Alireza,
I have a total of 4 VRs 4 different networks. 3 of those network were
created after upgrade from ACS 4.4.0 to ACS 4.4.1, so I don't have a
problem with them, as a matter of fact they're working flawlessly thus
far, except the one network I created before upgrade. some how I believe
is related to database, VM created before the upgrade I was not able to
delete, I had to delete them manually.

Thanks,
motty