cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Martin Emrich <martin.emr...@empolis.com>
Subject Re: GRE isolated network: wrong interface?
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2014 08:17:02 GMT
Hi!

Apparently I have solved at least this problem... I ripped apart my
cloud and reconfigured cloudstack twice now, and it still works. Lacking
a better explaination, I can only assume human error (typo, missed step).

I still have other issues with GRE, but i'll open a fresh thread for that.

FWIW: sdn.ovs.controller.default.label really has to be set to the
traffic label (name-label in Xen speak), not the dom0 bridge name)..

Ciao

Martin