cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jessica Wang <Jessica.W...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Could not open Management UI after global setting change.
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 22:49:14 GMT
Dan,

You should use single quote instead of double quote like this:

update configuration set value='192.168.1.0/24' where name='secstorage.allowed.internal.sites';

Jessica

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Dong [mailto:dongdan39@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2014 2:41 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Could not open Management UI after global setting change.

Thanks Erik, I found it, but when I tried to update it, I got error:
mysql> update configuration set "secstorage.allowed.internal.sites"="
192.168.1.0/24";
ERROR 1064 (42000): You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual
that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use
near '"secstorage.allowed.internal.sites"="192.168.0.0/24"' at line 1