cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Documentation update procedure? - newby
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 09:34:22 GMT
Hi Andrija,

On the docs docs.cloudstack.apache.org find a relevant section where you want to edit, click
on the edit link on the top-right side of the page this will take you to Github docs repo.
On Github fork the repository and make changes, and send a pull request to the main repository
(the one you forked).

> On 26-Nov-2014, at 2:44 pm, Andrija Panic <andrija.panic@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> I would like to update VxLAN docs with required setup etc... Since current
> docs is pretty incomplete, and not enough information to make vxlan acually
> work.
>
> Since I'm new to this process, what is the required way to contribute ?
> So far I have only complained via JIRA...also no dev skills.
>
> Thanks,
>
> --
>
> Andrija Panić

Regards,