cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Simon Fiddaman <s.fidda...@tech.leaseweb.com>
Subject RE: Source NAT in Virtual Router Cannot Work
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 08:17:21 GMT
Hi Sun,

Make sure you've set the Egress rules for the protocols and ports you're trying to allow out
(or ALL). Under Networks, enter the Isolated Network you're interested in and select the Egress
rules tab. To configure for "allow all out", set Source CIDR to 0.0.0.0/0, Protocol "All".

Kind regards,

Simon Fiddaman
Innovation Engineer
LeaseWeb Technologies B.V.

T: +31 20 316 0235
M:
E: s.fiddaman@tech.leaseweb.com
W: http://www.leaseweb.com

Luttenbergweg 8, 1101 EC Amsterdam, Netherlands

-----Original Message-----
From: Sun Peng [mailto:sunpengsdu@foxmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 8:55 AM
To: users
Subject: Source NAT in Virtual Router Cannot Work

Dear All,

I am using Cloudstack 4.4.1. When I set up a network with Source NAT, I find that it cannot
work.

In detail, the virtual router will get a public IP and a private IP. I find that the virtual
router could ping Internet with the Public IP.
The VM can ping the private IP of virtual router.

However, VM cannot access Internet. Hence, I guess NAT cannot work.

Is there any suggestions to solve this problem ? I have tried to log to virtual router and
add the corresponding Source NAT iptables rules. It cannot work, too.

Best Regards,
 Sun Peng