cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: Wasting Time !
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:38:32 GMT
Hello,

Cloud is hard, it requires time, skills and determination, loads of them.
My advice to anyone starting with cloud (any cloud platform, not just cloudstack) is to give
it a good several months of testing and getting acquainted to; 6 months would be a good period.

Everything you do, first do it on a testing environment, then on the production one and even
then make sure you _have_ backups you can revert to if shit hits the fan.

My 2 pence,
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro