cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Wadia, Yohan" <ywa...@virtela.net>
Subject Place Volume Snapshots on a different Secondary Storage
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2014 04:41:17 GMT
Hi,

I have a Cloudstack 4.2 setup running in my Lab.. 1 Zone with 1 XenServer 6.1 host and 1 Secondary
Storage (NFS)..
The space on this secondary storage is approx 60 GB..
I am planning to add a second Secondary Storage to the Zone (NFS : 200 GB) and want to dedicate
this new Sec Store as the default place to store the volume snapshots of my instances..
Can this be configured in any way via Cloudstack's Global Settings or via Cloudstack APIs??

Regards,
Yohan