cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.3.0 (round #5)
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2014 13:10:36 GMT
Better thorough than sorry. :-)
Good job!

--
Sent from the Delta quadrant using Borg technology!

Nux!
www.nux.ro

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Rohit Yadav" <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
> To: dev@cloudstack.apache.org
> Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> Sent: Tuesday, 4 November, 2014 13:08:25
> Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.3.0 (round #5)

> Thank you everyone for voting/testing.
> 
> There were two more issues reported and fixed in this round. I did testing from
> my side after fixing the issues, in this case I’ll have to call of this round
> again :( and hope the next voting round will be the last one.
> 
>> On 04-Nov-2014, at 3:13 pm, Rajani Karuturi <rajani@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>> +1 from me again.
>> Was able to upgrade to the latest and run some api calls.
>>
>> ~Rajani
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 4, 2014 at 2:45 PM, Nux! <nux@li.nux.ro> wrote:
>>
>>> +1, works for me in basic tests
>>>
>>> --
>>> Sent from the Delta quadrant using Borg technology!
>>>
>>> Nux!
>>> www.nux.ro
>>>
>>> ----- Original Message -----
>>>> From: "Rohit Yadav" <rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com>
>>>> To: "dev" <dev@cloudstack.apache.org>
>>>> Cc: users@cloudstack.apache.org
>>>> Sent: Tuesday, 4 November, 2014 07:35:05
>>>> Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache CloudStack CloudMonkey 5.3.0 (round #5)
>>>
>>>> Hi All,
>>>>
>>>> I've created a 5.3.0 release of CloudMonkey, with the following
>>> artifacts up for
>>>> a vote:
>>>>
>>>> Git Branch and Commit SH:
>>>>
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/5.3
>>>> Commit: beb369c5913f3c19e2b8132892c1bcd116394ceb
>>>>
>>>> List of changes:
>>>>
>>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cloudstack-cloudmonkey.git;a=blob_plain;f=CHANGES;hb=5.3
>>>>
>>>> Source release (checksums and signatures are available at the same
>>>> location):
>>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/cloudstack/cloudmonkey-5.3.0/
>>>>
>>>> PGP release keys (signed using 0EE3D884):
>>>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/cloudstack/KEYS
>>>>
>>>> Testing procedure:
>>>>
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudMonkey+Release+test+procedure
>>>>
>>>> This release aims to provide better parameter and filter completion,
>>> error
>>>> handling and utf8/unicode support in CloudMonkey and therefore needs
>>> testing
>>>> efforts in these areas. UTF-8 encoded string parameters usage needs to be
>>>> tested in API calls, shell and piped calls, for example:
>>>>
>>>> $ create user account=admin username=रोहित lastname=यादव
firstname=रोहित
>>>> email=bhaisaab@apache.org
>>> password="正體字/繁體字日本人français한국فارسیpassword123”
>>>> $ list users | grep रोहित
>>>>
>>>> The vote will be open till Thursday (72 hours). Please test this release
>>> and
>>>> give your votes. Thanks.
>>>>
>>>> For sanity in tallying the vote, can PMC members please be sure to
>>> indicate
>>>> "(binding)" with their vote?
>>>>
>>>> [ ] +1  approve
>>>> [ ] +0  no opinion
>>>> [ ] -1  disapprove (and reason why)
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Regards,
>>>> Rohit Yadav
>>>> Software Architect, ShapeBlue
>>>> M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
>>>> Blog: bhaisaab.org | Twitter: @_bhaisaab
>>>>
>>>> Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related
>>> services
>>>>
>>>> IaaS Cloud Design & Build<
>>> http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>
>>>> CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
>>>> CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/>
>>>> CloudStack Infrastructure
>>>> Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
>>>> CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<
>>> http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
>>>>
>>>> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
>>> intended solely
>>>> for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or
>>> opinions
>>>> expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
>>> represent those
>>>> of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended
>>> recipient
>>>> of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents,
>>> nor
>>>> copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you
>>> have
>>>> received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in
>>>> England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated
>>> in
>>>> India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue
>>> Brasil
>>>> Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated
>>> under
>>>> license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company
>>> registered by
>>>> The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue
>>> Ltd.
>>>> ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.
>>>
> 
> Regards,
> Rohit Yadav
> Software Architect, ShapeBlue
> M. +91 88 262 30892 | rohit.yadav@shapeblue.com
> Blog: bhaisaab.org | Twitter: @_bhaisaab
> 
> 
> 
> Find out more about ShapeBlue and our range of CloudStack related services
> 
> IaaS Cloud Design & Build<http://shapeblue.com/iaas-cloud-design-and-build//>
> CSForge – rapid IaaS deployment framework<http://shapeblue.com/csforge/>
> CloudStack Consulting<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-consultancy/>
> CloudStack Infrastructure
> Support<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-infrastructure-support/>
> CloudStack Bootcamp Training Courses<http://shapeblue.com/cloudstack-training/>
> 
> This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely
> for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
> expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
> of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient
> of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor
> copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have
> received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in
> England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in
> India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil
> Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under
> license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by
> The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd.
> ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

Mime
View raw message