cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: security group and xenserver query
Date Wed, 26 Nov 2014 10:19:09 GMT
If you want NAT and Load Balancing you need to do this on the Physical Device which terminates
the VLANs etc (this will be outside of CloudStack)

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Tejas Sheth [mailto:tsheth.p@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 November 2014 10:14
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: security group and xenserver query

Thanks for simplification,
  so it means that each account will have seprate VLAN with its own subnet and those VLANs
will be created and configured in physical switch?

if architecture is above mentioned way configured then how can we achieve NAT and loadbalancing?

Thanks
Tejas

On Wed, Nov 26, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Geoff Higginbottom < geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com>
wrote:

> I like to think of Advanced Network with SG as simply multiple Basic
> Networks, each on its own VLAN. You have the same features (or rather
> lack
> of) as you would with a Basic Zone, but you have multiple Guest Networks.
>
> Regards
>
> Geoff Higginbottom

> geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.