cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Matthew Midgett" <clouds...@trick-solutions.com.INVALID>
Subject RE: Error Deploying template - Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB Exception on:
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 19:54:10 GMT
Here is the full log of the deployment

http://pastebin.com/Evt2WuVK



-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Midgett [mailto:cloudstck@trick-solutions.com.INVALID] 
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 2:16 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: RE: Error Deploying template - Caused by:
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB Exception on:

Got this 

MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0006 sec)
SELECT template_spool_ref.id, template_spool_ref.pool_id,
template_spool_ref.template_id, template_spool_ref.created,
template_spool_ref.last_updated, template_spool_ref.download_pct,
template_spool_ref.download_state, template_spool_ref.local_path,
template_spool_ref.error_str, template_spool_ref.job_id,
template_spool_ref.install_path, template_spool_ref.template_size,
template_spool_ref.marked_for_gc, template_spool_ref.update_count,
template_spool_ref.updated, template_spool_ref.state FROM template_spool_ref
WHERE template_spool_ref.pool_id =1 AND template_spool_ref.template_id =5
ORDER BY RAND( ) LIMIT 1


CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail, including any attachment(s) may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected
from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s).  Any
dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any
attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify me
immediately by reply email so that I may correct my internal records. 
Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its
entirety.  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Ceylani [mailto:sam@mistercertified.com] 
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2014 1:56 PM
To: <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Error Deploying template - Caused by:
com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB Exception on:

run that query aganist the database to see if you can pull results

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 10, 2014, at 1:48 PM, Matthew Midgett
<cloudstck@trick-solutions.com.INVALID> wrote:
> 
> Here is the full error that I think is causing problems deploying
template.
> Can someone direct me on this.
> 
> 
> 
> Xenserver 6.2 fully patched
> 
> ACS 4.4.0
> 
> 
> 
> 1140536605631578261: Processing:
> 
> { Ans: , MgmtId: 34031122767759, via: 4, Ver: v1, Flags: 10, 
> [{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.command.CopyCmdAnswer":{"newData":{"o
> rg.apa 
> che.cloudstack.storage.to.TemplateObjectTO":{"path":"087d7f86-55e7-460
> 5-99ff 
>
-74861497f887","uuid":"087d7f86-55e7-4605-99ff-74861497f887","id":0,"format"
> :"VHD","accountId":0,"hvm":false}},"result":true,"wait":0}}] }
> 
> 2014-11-10 13:26:17,464 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request] 
> (Work-Job-Executor-5:ctx-4676a3eb job-941/job-944 ctx-ad5d3c7f) Seq
> 4-1140536605631578261: Received:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 34031122767759, 
> via: 4,
> Ver: v1, Flags: 10, { CopyCmdAnswer } }
> 
> 2014-11-10 13:26:17,465 DEBUG [o.a.c.s.i.s.TemplateObject] 
> (Work-Job-Executor-5:ctx-4676a3eb job-941/job-944 ctx-ad5d3c7f) failed 
> to process event and answer
> 
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB Exception on:
> com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@71aa18cc: SELECT 
> template_spool_ref.id, template_spool_ref.pool_id, 
> template_spool_ref.template_id, template_spool_ref.created, 
> template_spool_ref.last_updated, template_spool_ref.download_pct, 
> template_spool_ref.download_state, template_spool_ref.local_path, 
> template_spool_ref.error_str, template_spool_ref.job_id, 
> template_spool_ref.install_path, template_spool_ref.template_size, 
> template_spool_ref.marked_for_gc, template_spool_ref.update_count, 
> template_spool_ref.updated, template_spool_ref.state FROM 
> template_spool_ref WHERE template_spool_ref.pool_id = 1  AND 
> template_spool_ref.template_id = 5 ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(GenericDaoBas
> e.java
> :425)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(GenericDaoBas
> e.java
> :361)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.findOneIncludingRemovedBy(GenericDao
> Base.j
> ava:889)
> 
>       at
> com.cloud.storage.dao.VMTemplatePoolDaoImpl.findByPoolTemplate(VMTempl
> atePoo
> lDaoImpl.java:128)
> 
>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor135.invoke(Unknown 
> Source)
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess
> orImpl
> .java:43)
> 
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflectio
> n(AopU
> tils.java:317)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoi
> npoint
> (ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(R
> eflect
> iveMethodInvocation.java:150)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionContextInterceptor.invoke(TransactionCon
> textIn
> terceptor.java:34)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(R
> eflect
> iveMethodInvocation.java:161)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke
> (Expos
> eInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(R
> eflect
> iveMethodInvocation.java:172)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamic
> AopPro
> xy.java:204)
> 
>        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy63.findByPoolTemplate(Unknown Source)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.store.TemplateObject.processEvent(
> Templa
> teObject.java:191)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.volume.VolumeServiceImpl.copyBaseImageCa
> llback
> (VolumeServiceImpl.java:565)
> 
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j
> ava:57
> )
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess
> orImpl
> .java:43)
> 
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.async.AsyncCallbackDispatcher.dispatch
> (Async
> CallbackDispatcher.java:148)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.async.InplaceAsyncCallbackDriver.perfo
> rmComp
> letionCallback(InplaceAsyncCallbackDriver.java:25)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.async.AsyncCallbackDispatcher.complete
> (Async
> CallbackDispatcher.java:126)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.motion.AncientDataMotionStrategy.copyAsy
> nc(Anc
> ientDataMotionStrategy.java:446)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.motion.DataMotionServiceImpl.copyAsync(D
> ataMot
> ionServiceImpl.java:68)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.motion.DataMotionServiceImpl.copyAsync(D
> ataMot
> ionServiceImpl.java:73)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.volume.VolumeServiceImpl.createBaseImage
> Async(
> VolumeServiceImpl.java:499)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.volume.VolumeServiceImpl.createVolumeFro
> mTempl
> ateAsync(VolumeServiceImpl.java:745)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.VolumeOrchestrator.recreate
> Volume
> (VolumeOrchestrator.java:1191)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.VolumeOrchestrator.prepare(
> Volume
> Orchestrator.java:1255)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachine
> Manage
> rImpl.java:987)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachine
> Manage
> rImpl.java:5190)
> 
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j
> ava:57
> )
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess
> orImpl
> .java:43)
> 
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.handleVmWorkJob(VmWorkJobHandlerPro
> xy.jav
> a:107)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.handleVmWorkJob(VirtualMachineM
> anager
> Impl.java:5335)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobDispatcher.runJob(VmWorkJobDispatcher.java:102)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.runInC
> ontext
> (AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:503)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(Man
> agedCo
> ntextRunnable.java:49)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.cal
> l(Defa
> ultManagedContext.java:56)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callW
> ithCon
> text(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWi
> thCont
> ext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(Manag
> edCont
> extRunnable.java:46)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(As
> yncJob
> ManagerImpl.java:460)
> 
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471
> )
> 
>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
> 
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.j
> ava:11
> 45)
> 
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.
> java:6
> 15)
> 
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 
> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException:
> Communications link failure
> 
> 
> 
> The last packet successfully received from the server was 68,537 
> milliseconds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 
> 0 milliseconds ago.
> 
>        at 
> sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor127.newInstance(Unknown
> Source)
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCo
> nstruc
> torAccessorImpl.java:45)
> 
>        at 
> java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
> 
>        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
> 
>        at
> com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:11
> 16)
> 
>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:3090)
> 
>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2979)
> 
>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3520)
> 
>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1990)
> 
>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2151)
> 
>        at 
> com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2625)
> 
>        at
> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.jav
> a:2119
> )
> 
>        at
> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2
> 283)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Deleg
> atingP
> reparedStatement.java:96)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Deleg
> atingP
> reparedStatement.java:96)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(GenericDaoBas
> e.java
> :419)
> 
>        ... 52 more
> 
> Caused by: java.io.EOFException: Can not read response from server. 
> Expected to read 4 bytes, read 0 bytes before connection was unexpectedly
lost.
> 
>        ... 67 more
> 
> 2014-11-10 13:26:17,491 DEBUG [o.a.c.s.v.VolumeServiceImpl] 
> (Work-Job-Executor-5:ctx-4676a3eb job-941/job-944 ctx-ad5d3c7f) failed 
> to create template on storage
> 
> java.lang.RuntimeException: InvocationTargetException when invoking 
> RPC callback for command: copyBaseImageCallback
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.async.AsyncCallbackDispatcher.dispatch
> (Async
> CallbackDispatcher.java:154)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.async.InplaceAsyncCallbackDriver.perfo
> rmComp
> letionCallback(InplaceAsyncCallbackDriver.java:25)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.async.AsyncCallbackDispatcher.complete
> (Async
> CallbackDispatcher.java:126)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.motion.AncientDataMotionStrategy.copyAsy
> nc(Anc
> ientDataMotionStrategy.java:446)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.motion.DataMotionServiceImpl.copyAsync(D
> ataMot
> ionServiceImpl.java:68)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.motion.DataMotionServiceImpl.copyAsync(D
> ataMot
> ionServiceImpl.java:73)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.volume.VolumeServiceImpl.createBaseImage
> Async(
> VolumeServiceImpl.java:499)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.volume.VolumeServiceImpl.createVolumeFro
> mTempl
> ateAsync(VolumeServiceImpl.java:745)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.VolumeOrchestrator.recreate
> Volume
> (VolumeOrchestrator.java:1191)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.VolumeOrchestrator.prepare(
> Volume
> Orchestrator.java:1255)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachine
> Manage
> rImpl.java:987)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachine
> Manage
> rImpl.java:5190)
> 
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j
> ava:57
> )
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess
> orImpl
> .java:43)
> 
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.handleVmWorkJob(VmWorkJobHandlerPro
> xy.jav
> a:107)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.handleVmWorkJob(VirtualMachineM
> anager
> Impl.java:5335)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobDispatcher.runJob(VmWorkJobDispatcher.java:102)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.runInC
> ontext
> (AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:503)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(Man
> agedCo
> ntextRunnable.java:49)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.cal
> l(Defa
> ultManagedContext.java:56)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callW
> ithCon
> text(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWi
> thCont
> ext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(Manag
> edCont
> extRunnable.java:46)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(As
> yncJob
> ManagerImpl.java:460)
> 
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471
> )
> 
>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
> 
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.j
> ava:11
> 45)
> 
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.
> java:6
> 15)
> 
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 
> Caused by: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
> 
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j
> ava:57
> )
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess
> orImpl
> .java:43)
> 
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.async.AsyncCallbackDispatcher.dispatch
> (Async
> CallbackDispatcher.java:148)
> 
>        ... 30 more
> 
> Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Failed to 
> process event
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.store.TemplateObject.processEvent(
> Templa
> teObject.java:232)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.volume.VolumeServiceImpl.copyBaseImageCa
> llback
> (VolumeServiceImpl.java:565)
> 
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 
>        ... 34 more
> 
> Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB Exception
on:
> com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@71aa18cc: SELECT 
> template_spool_ref.id, template_spool_ref.pool_id, 
> template_spool_ref.template_id, template_spool_ref.created, 
> template_spool_ref.last_updated, template_spool_ref.download_pct, 
> template_spool_ref.download_state, template_spool_ref.local_path, 
> template_spool_ref.error_str, template_spool_ref.job_id, 
> template_spool_ref.install_path, template_spool_ref.template_size, 
> template_spool_ref.marked_for_gc, template_spool_ref.update_count, 
> template_spool_ref.updated, template_spool_ref.state FROM 
> template_spool_ref WHERE template_spool_ref.pool_id = 1  AND 
> template_spool_ref.template_id = 5 ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(GenericDaoBas
> e.java
> :425)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(GenericDaoBas
> e.java
> :361)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.findOneIncludingRemovedBy(GenericDao
> Base.j
> ava:889)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.storage.dao.VMTemplatePoolDaoImpl.findByPoolTemplate(VMTempl
> atePoo
> lDaoImpl.java:128)
> 
>        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor135.invoke(Unknown 
> Source)
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess
> orImpl
> .java:43)
> 
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflectio
> n(AopU
> tils.java:317)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoi
> npoint
> (ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(R
> eflect
> iveMethodInvocation.java:150)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionContextInterceptor.invoke(TransactionCon
> textIn
> terceptor.java:34)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(R
> eflect
> iveMethodInvocation.java:161)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke
> (Expos
> eInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(R
> eflect
> iveMethodInvocation.java:172)
> 
>        at
> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamic
> AopPro
> xy.java:204)
> 
>        at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy63.findByPoolTemplate(Unknown Source)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.store.TemplateObject.processEvent(
> Templa
> teObject.java:191)
> 
>        ... 36 more
> 
> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException:
> Communications link failure
> 
> 
> 
> The last packet successfully received from the server was 68,537 
> milliseconds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was 
> 0 milliseconds ago.
> 
>        at 
> sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor127.newInstance(Unknown
> Source)
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingCo
> nstruc
> torAccessorImpl.java:45)
> 
>        at 
> java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:526)
> 
>        at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
> 
>        at
> com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(SQLError.java:11
> 16)
> 
>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:3090)
> 
>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2979)
> 
>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3520)
> 
>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1990)
> 
>        at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2151)
> 
>        at 
> com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:2625)
> 
>        at
> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(PreparedStatement.jav
> a:2119
> )
> 
>        at
> com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(PreparedStatement.java:2
> 283)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Deleg
> atingP
> reparedStatement.java:96)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(Deleg
> atingP
> reparedStatement.java:96)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(GenericDaoBas
> e.java
> :419)
> 
>        ... 52 more
> 
> Caused by: java.io.EOFException: Can not read response from server. 
> Expected to read 4 bytes, read 0 bytes before connection was unexpectedly
lost.
> 
>        ... 67 more
> 
> 2014-11-10 13:26:17,499 WARN  [o.a.c.s.d.ObjectInDataStoreManagerImpl]
> (Work-Job-Executor-5:ctx-4676a3eb job-941/job-944 ctx-ad5d3c7f) 
> Template 5 is not found on storage pool 1, so no need to delete
> 
> 2014-11-10 13:26:17,500 INFO  [o.a.c.s.v.VolumeServiceImpl] 
> (Work-Job-Executor-5:ctx-4676a3eb job-941/job-944 ctx-ad5d3c7f) 
> releasing lock for VMTemplateStoragePool 58
> 
> 2014-11-10 13:26:17,503 ERROR [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl] 
> (Work-Job-Executor-5:ctx-4676a3eb job-941/job-944 ctx-ad5d3c7f) Failed 
> to start instance VM[User|i-2-45-VM]
> 
> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: can't find mapping in 
> ObjectInDataStore table for:
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.store.TemplateObject@797a6e2b
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.datastore.ObjectInDataStoreManagerImpl.u
> pdate(
> ObjectInDataStoreManagerImpl.java:283)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.store.TemplateObject.processEvent(
> Templa
> teObject.java:171)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.volume.VolumeServiceImpl.createBaseImage
> Async(
> VolumeServiceImpl.java:502)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.storage.volume.VolumeServiceImpl.createVolumeFro
> mTempl
> ateAsync(VolumeServiceImpl.java:745)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.VolumeOrchestrator.recreate
> Volume
> (VolumeOrchestrator.java:1191)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.engine.orchestration.VolumeOrchestrator.prepare(
> Volume
> Orchestrator.java:1255)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachine
> Manage
> rImpl.java:987)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachine
> Manage
> rImpl.java:5190)
> 
>        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.j
> ava:57
> )
> 
>        at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccess
> orImpl
> .java:43)
> 
>        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.handleVmWorkJob(VmWorkJobHandlerPro
> xy.jav
> a:107)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.handleVmWorkJob(VirtualMachineM
> anager
> Impl.java:5335)
> 
>        at
> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobDispatcher.runJob(VmWorkJobDispatcher.java:102)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.runInC
> ontext
> (AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:503)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(Man
> agedCo
> ntextRunnable.java:49)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.cal
> l(Defa
> ultManagedContext.java:56)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callW
> ithCon
> text(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWi
> thCont
> ext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(Manag
> edCont
> extRunnable.java:46)
> 
>        at
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(As
> yncJob
> ManagerImpl.java:460)
> 
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471
> )
> 
>        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
> 
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.j
> ava:11
> 45)
> 
>        at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.
> java:6
> 15)
> 
>        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> CONFIDENTIAL: This electronic mail, including any attachment(s) may 
> contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise 
> protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended 
> recipient(s).  Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or 
> its contents (including any
> attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is 
> strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, 
> please notify me immediately by reply email so that I may correct my
internal records.
> Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in 
> its entirety.  Thank you.
> 
> 
> 



Mime
View raw message