cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From tejas.sh...@frontier.in
Subject Re: Zenoss Monitoring with Cloudstack 4.3
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2014 07:24:28 GMT
Thanks Suneel,

  Its working after applying the changes.

Thanks and regards,
Tejas

From:   Venkata Suneel Babu Mallela <suneel.m@simplifydc.com>
To:     cloudusersusers <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Date:   10/07/2014 11:23 AM
Subject:        Re: Zenoss Monitoring with Cloudstack 4.3

Try with ”http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080”.

Thank you,
Suneel Mallela

From: tejas.sheth@frontier.in
Sent: ‎Tuesday‎, ‎October‎ ‎7‎, ‎2014 ‎10‎:‎01‎ ‎AM
To: cloudusersusers

Hi,

  I have deployed zenoss core using autodeploy script. Zenoss monitoring
dashboard looks fine but when we add cloudstack with its URL (
http://xx.xx.xx.xx:8080/client), secret key and API Key. it gives
following error.

Does any one has come up with similar issue?

"CloudStack error: 505 HTTP Version Not Supported"

agent
zencommand
component
null
dedupid
xx.xx.xx.xx||/Status/CloudStack|cloudstack_failure|4
eventClass
/Status/CloudStack
eventClassKey
cloudstack_error
eventClassMapping
cloudstack_error
eventGroup

eventKey
cloudstack_failure
eventState
New
evid
005056a2-1245-b650-11e4-4d2c91fcc938
facility

message
CloudStack error: 505 HTTP Version Not Supported
ntevid

priority

severity
4
summary
CloudStack error: 505 HTTP Version Not Supported

Device State...

DeviceClass
/CloudStack
DeviceGroups