cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Reátegui <create...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't launch VMs
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 19:22:25 GMT
Hi Ilya
I understand that. However the problem is I already have this environment deployed and it
was working fine but now my users can't launch new instances because apparently there is no
vlan configured. I would like to get this working again.
Thanks
Carlos

> On Oct 2, 2014, at 12:02 PM, ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Carlos,
>
> VLAN tagging is one of the main reasons why you want to use advanced zone. Thats the
difference between basic and advanced zones.

> Regards
> ilya
>

>> On 10/2/14, 10:04 AM, Carlos Reátegui wrote:
>> I don't see anywhere in the basic network wizard where I can add a vlan tag. I see
it in the advanced network wizard.