cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nitin Mehta <Nitin.Me...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: system capacity not updating
Date Sat, 04 Oct 2014 00:33:37 GMT
You might have to wait for an hour to get this reflected.
There is a global config skip.counting.hours. When the vm is stopped CS
reserves the capacity for the vm for stipulated period of time (default 1
hour). You can set it to a lower value if you do not want to reserve
capacity for the vm on the host.

Thanks,
-Nitin