cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chiradeep Vittal <Chiradeep.Vit...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack 4.3.0, Setup VPN but can not connect
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 18:20:41 GMT
This is remote access VPN from a laptop (I.e., PPTP/L2TP/IPSEC). Ports are opened.
Is your laptop behind NAT? What OS (version?)

From: Aldis Gerhards <aldis@hostnet.lv<mailto:aldis@hostnet.lv>>
Date: Friday, October 3, 2014 at 8:28 AM
To: "users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>" <users@cloudstack.apache.org<mailto:users@cloudstack.apache.org>>
Subject: Cloudstack 4.3.0, Setup VPN but can not connect

Hi.

Anybody can tell why we can not connect to VPN. We just getting TIMED OUT and thats it.
It seems that some firewall on cloudstack should be open. Maybe we need to open additional
ports in FIREWALL so it works.

Any help is appreciated!

Ar cie?u,

Aldis Gerhards
valdes loceklis

GSM:    (+371) 27 812 777
Fakss:  (+371) 67 387 397
E-pasts:  aldis.gerhards@hostnet.lv<mailto:aldis.gerhards@hostnet.lv>
Web:http://www.hostnet.lv<http://www.hostnet.lv/>
Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/hostnetlv

[cid:D3732396-E164-4DEC-88DD-51C6C0D67949]

Hostnet Virtu?lie serveri (VPS) - Izm??ini VPS par br?vu veselu ned??u!
Pakalpojums tiek nodroŇ°in?ts tikai ar jaud?giem ori?in?liem DELL serveriem