cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject ACS 4.2.1 - realhostip.com unable to access console Pleas click here for an importan msg
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2014 22:12:26 GMT
Hello,
I have Cloudstack 4.2.1 installed on production cluster and today when I
tried to access console of instance I was not able to, I get the following
"Please click here for an important message"

Redirect me to The Apache Cloudstack Blog

I change realhostip.com to *.realhostip.com but am still unable to access
console.

I have not done any changes to this cluster in a long time.

any ideas?

--
Thanks for your support,
Motty