cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XenServer
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:43:32 GMT
I am no expert by any means but my personal opinion, I really like
XenServer a lot better. I have a cluster of about 5 machines running KVM,
ACS 4.3. I unable to do snapshot, migrating VMs from one host to another
takes a long time. I had a very bad experience with "Balloon driver", I am
traumatize using KVM.

XenServer don't need to install cloudstack agent is already integrated. I
am very happy with XenServer. I still need to work out a few lingering
issues but thus far am a happy person.

Thanks,
-Motty

--