cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From James Scott <james59sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Primary Storage for KVM
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 12:11:50 GMT
Update on this..

With CLVM.
After configuring CLVM with 'cman' , after adding CLVM volume group in New
Zone Configuration, System VMs are trying to get deployed & its hanging
there...
The clvm commands like pvdisplay/vgdisplay  on the hosts are hanging.

With OCFS2 (Shared Mount Point)
No clue as there is no OCFS2 Package for CentOS6.5 repository

I hope since 'CLVM' or 'Shared Mount Point' support is mentioned in
Cloudstack Options and Documents, it should work though its not mentioned
how to setup CLVM or Shared Mount Point... Atleast if any tested other URLs
are there for CLVM or SharedMountPoint setup, this would be helpful

Thanks...