cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From James Scott <james59sc...@gmail.com>
Subject Primary Storage for KVM
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 09:31:18 GMT
Hi

I'm trying to setup Apache CloudStack 4.4 with KVM(on CentOS 6.5).
Its done with 2 KVM hosts with CloudStack 4.4 & NFS for Primary and
Secondary is shared from CloudStack .
Its working fine including KVM High Availability.

However I've iSCSI storage and need to configure that as 'Primary Storage'
instead of NFS exported from CloudStack itself.

We've 4 Options while add Primary Storage for KVM. 1.NFS, 2. CLVM. 3 Shared
Mount Point. 4.Gluster

Now apart from NFS for Primary, On the documentation not much detail about
the remaining.

*What is the right way to configure 'non-NFS' or iSCSI as primary for
KVM...*

Is 'Shared Mount Point' mentioned is OCFS2? In that case there is not much
hint on enabling OCFS2 in CentOS 6.5... or *what is the right way configure
shared mount point for KVM?*

Thank you...