cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Junaid Shahid <shahid.jun...@gmail.com>
Subject Catalina's server.xml modification for URL Redirects
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 11:33:10 GMT
Hello all!

I know of the methods of "fronting" tomcat with Apache, for URL rewrites
and https redirects.. And also using dedicated free or paid LBs at the
front of the management server(s)..

I was wondering if anybody has attempted to do all of this through Tomcat?
Particularly I need your suggestions with the following 2 items:
1) http to https redirections using tomcat (no httpd)
2) How about changing the URL from A.B.C.D:8080/client to A.B.C.D:8080/cloud

Also, would all of the above changes be non-detrimental to cloudstack
install? i.e I mean messing with Tomcat..

Please share if you have heard anybody doing such changes..

--
Regards,
Junaid Shahid,