cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asanka sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
Subject Can't add templates in cloudstack with advanced networking - No route to host
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 06:32:39 GMT
I used advanced  networking feature and installed cloudstack in my local
computer using vagrant and virtulbox. This is my configuration[1].
The default tiny linux template has been downloaded and I can add instances
successfully using that template. When I register  a new template(using a
web url) it says "No route to host". But by using basic networking feature
I'm able to add new templates without having any issue. Could anyone please
help me with this?

[1] http://pastebin.com/dVSUJ708

--
Thanks,