cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Reátegui <create...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESOLVED] Can't launch VMs
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 18:06:20 GMT
Hi All,

Thanks to Chiradeep on the dev list I am back in business.  For anyone stuck with the same
problem I have opened https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-7674

To resolve the issue you must edit the db and set the broadcast_uri in the networks table
for your Guest network to vlan://untagged

Cheers,
Carlos

On Oct 2, 2014, at 12:22 PM, Carlos Reátegui <creategui@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ilya
> I understand that. However the problem is I already have this environment deployed and
it was working fine but now my users can't launch new instances because apparently there is
no vlan configured. I would like to get this working again.
> Thanks
> Carlos
>

>> On Oct 2, 2014, at 12:02 PM, ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Carlos,
>>
>> VLAN tagging is one of the main reasons why you want to use advanced zone. Thats
the difference between basic and advanced zones.

>> Regards
>> ilya
>>

>>> On 10/2/14, 10:04 AM, Carlos Reátegui wrote:
>>> I don't see anywhere in the basic network wizard where I can add a vlan tag.
I see it in the advanced network wizard.