cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Martin Emrich <martin.emr...@empolis.com>
Subject Multiple physical networks?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:28:25 GMT
Hi!

I am trying to configure CS 4.4.1 (with XenServer) with two guest networks: One with GRE for
isolated networks, and another with VLANs for shared networks.

During configuration of Advanced Mode, I configured them, went well. Afterwards I got an error
message, after some research I found out that they have to be tagged, so I added tags ("isolated"
and "shared") to them.

Then I created new network offerings, one for isolated networks and one for shared networks.
Creating an isolated network works fine, as I entered the tag "isolated" it appears in the
"new isolated network" form.
I also created a shared network offering, with the tag "shared".

But when I try to create a new Shared Network, the drop-down-field for the Network Offering
stays empty, so I cannot create a new shared network.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Martin