cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Install
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 11:56:39 GMT

On Sep 30, 2014, at 8:20 PM, Ricky Keele <rjkeele@digitalipvoice.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I know that everyone must be worn out with the same old questions. I have installed Cloudstack
using the quick install for CentOS. This is single machine with management server, storage,
and KVM hypervisor on same machine. I have configured secondary storage as NFS mount on same
machine. Have created cloudbr0 for nic. The problem is host will not install logs say cannot
get private nic name. Are there any other documents for installing or if anyone else has overcome
this please reply.

Can you post the logs on pastebin or something alike.

Which version of cloudstack are you running ? which version of CentOS ?