cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sam Ceylani <...@mistercertified.com>
Subject Re: Install
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 18:24:24 GMT
will not make any difference

Sent from my iPhone

> On Oct 29, 2014, at 2:22 PM, Ricky Keele <rjkeele@digitalipvoice.com> wrote:
>
> Should I leave the secondary storage mounted after the template is completed?
>
> Ricky
>> On 10/29/2014 1:00 PM, Sam Ceylani wrote:
>> There is a clean up process for a new install of cloudstack especially dropping cloud
database and running database creation script for creating it again, it is typical for SSVM
to show up for few seconds and shutdown (cycle) if your template is not in place properly,
basically creating vm, booting, trying to image the hard drive of SSVM from template and finds
nothing or has a problem downloading it from secondary storage and shuts down. You may have
to send us management server log under /var/log/ to see at what stage it is failing,