cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Peterson <jpeter...@acentek.net>
Subject Advanced networking CloudStack 4.3
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 21:16:16 GMT
Good afternoon all or morning depending where you are,

Truly looking for some help.  This question has probably been asked a hundred times but I
cannot find a good resource for it.

I am looking to deploy CloudStack using KVM on centos 6.5 using ISCSI multipath hence the
reason for CLVM.  I want advanced networking because I've using CLVM as primary storage. I
want to offer virtual routers with public IP's and be able to deploy VM's with a public IP
directly attached.  If that's not possible that's ok.

When I deploy advanced networking do I choose security groups or not?

Now I've done it both ways and had issues with each.  If there is a good way to do it let
me know because I can't find it.

My SSVM and console VM's have recycled 100's of times.

I've had issues where my SSVM is trying to bridge on eth2 where eth2 is my management NIC
on the hypervisor.

Currently I sit at a clean install of cloudstack-management and my cloudstack-agent is stopped
on my two kvm hosts.

My storage is on eth1 and public is on cloudbr0 which is bridged off eth0.

Jeremy Peterson