cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ricky Keele <rjke...@digitalipvoice.com>
Subject Re: Install
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 18:26:22 GMT
Should the system VM's be running before host is added?

Ricky
On 10/29/2014 1:24 PM, Sam Ceylani wrote:
> will not make any difference
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Oct 29, 2014, at 2:22 PM, Ricky Keele <rjkeele@digitalipvoice.com> wrote:
>>
>> Should I leave the secondary storage mounted after the template is completed?
>>
>> Ricky
>>> On 10/29/2014 1:00 PM, Sam Ceylani wrote:
>>> There is a clean up process for a new install of cloudstack especially dropping
cloud database and running database creation script for creating it again, it is typical for
SSVM to show up for few seconds and shutdown (cycle) if your template is not in place properly,
basically creating vm, booting, trying to image the hard drive of SSVM from template and finds
nothing or has a problem downloading it from secondary storage and shuts down. You may have
to send us management server log under /var/log/ to see at what stage it is failing,

--
Ricky Keele digital IP voice, Inc M:206-639-1376