cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <mart...@vertigs.lv>
Subject Re: Cloudstack 4.3.0, Setup VPN but can not connect
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 16:38:08 GMT
Hello,

I am little confusing. Steps from documentation to start work with VPN:

http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-administration/en/4.3/networking_and_traffic.html#remote-access-vpn

1. Log in as a user or administrator to the CloudStack UI.
2. In the left navigation, click Network.
3. Click the name of the network you want to work with.
4. Click View IP Addresses.
5. Click one of the displayed IP address names.
6. Click the Enable VPN button.

But same time here is bugreport:
So, looks, like VPN can be enabled ONLY on source-nat IP.
But same time in CS 4.3.0 there is NOT such option in source-nat IP, VPN
can be enabled only to acquired IP's.

I will be pleased to anyone who will clarify how really should be.

Thanks.