cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Blake Ferkingstad <bferkings...@acentek.net>
Subject Cloudstack System VM Deployment Issue
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 15:55:47 GMT
Hello everyone,

We have recently started deploying a cloudstack installation, but have ran into an issue.
When it comes time for our system vms to start they are stuck in a starting loop.

Looking into the catelina.out log we see this 'Unable to start VM on Host[-1-Routing] due
to Unable to add bridge eth2 port vnet1: Operation not supported'.

Has anyone had this error before and fixed this?

Cloudstack Management server:              6.5 Centos
Cloudstack version:                                         4.3.1
Hypervisor:                                                         KVM

Thanks,
Blake