cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack repos
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:43:24 GMT
Hi Lucian,

> On 28-Oct-2014, at 3:49 pm, Nux! <nux@li.nux.ro> wrote:
>
> Two questions:
> 1 - would you guys be willing to publish this via rsync as well so people can easily
create mirrors?

Sure, at the moment the repository is served as a directory using apache webserver. So you
can use something like rsync. If you need anything specific, drop an email I can help. One
can easily mirror using something like wget as well, for example: wget -m <URL>/ -nH
--cut-dirs=2 -np -L -P <path>

> 2 - what can we expect in http://packages.shapeblue.com/cloudstack/testing/? I'd love
to have "beta" releases in there, especially during RC testing periods, perhaps with incremental
version numbers so "yum update" will do the right thing.

Currently there is no release/builds, in future we’ll put 4.5.0 builds and others releases
which are in pipeline and need testing. This would be useful at the time of testing an upcoming
CloudStack release and during voting.

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue