cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Vladimir Melnik" <v.mel...@uplink.ua>
Subject RE: XenServer
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2014 20:09:17 GMT
Oh, thank you so much, folks, for your replies on this topic! Now I understand that I shouldn't
migrate to XenServer, as I already have a bunch of hosts running KVM and it really won't be
a good idea to bread such a zoo.

The only thing that makes me feel envy is an ability to change configuration of a virtual
machine without restarting it. As I know, KVM doesn't support it yet, am I right? Other XenServer
features don't seem to be so exciting to me :)

One more time - thanks to all who have helped me to decide not to do something that I would
regret.

Best regards,
V.