cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Re: XenServer
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 15:18:42 GMT
Andrija,

AFAIK you can't snapshot all the volumes in the exact same moment, but I am not sure if it
really needed in your case.
VM snapshot it's what you would need, only supported for Xenserver and VMware; we need to
push for VM snapshot for KVM as well, I know it's possible as I have done it manually with
"virsh".

There are different ways around a problem though, if you are running mysql with innodb for
example you could just do a mysqldump (with --single-transaction to avoid locking the tables).

HTH
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro