cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Garith Dugmore <gar...@saao.ac.za>
Subject Re: Live migration failed
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 13:02:08 GMT
Hi GopalaKrishnan.S,

Thanks for the speedy reply. Interesting that you mention capacity as I had a problem before
this error where there wasn't enough RAM on the destination host. I've installed more RAM
and additionally downsized the instance and that specific error has disappeared. To answer
your other questions - yes, the instance's status is "running" and the 2 xen hosts are in
the same cluster with shared primary storage (NFS).

I should also mention the ISO "OS Type" is set as "Other Ubuntu (64bit)". I'm going to try
"Other PV (64bit)" now to see if that makes a difference.