cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From John Burwell <jburw...@basho.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 21:23:02 GMT
Ricky,

A few quick questions so that we can help better understand your issues:
What version of CloudStack are you attempting to use?
Which hypervisor(s) and version(s) are you deploying?
Are you having trouble with primary and/or secondary storage configuration?  What type of
storage are you using?
Do you have any logs or error messages you can share?  Since the list does not allow file
attachments, most folks use a pastebin to share logs.
Thanks,
-John