cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "GopalaKrishnan" <go...@assistanz.com>
Subject Re: cannot ping to cloudstack instance
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 07:05:55 GMT
Hi Sanjaya,

You should check Security Groups and Egress, Ingress rules for your instance
user. Enable ICMP in Egress to ping your server.

Thank You.
GopalaKrishnan.S
Cloud Architect at Fogpanel.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Asanka sanjaya Herath" <angal.sh@gmail.com>
To: <users@cloudstack.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:51 AM
Subject: cannot ping to cloudstack instance

I installed cloudstack in my local computer and added an instance
successfully. Then I tried to ping to the instance created in cloudstack.
But I cannot ping to instance.  But I can ping to the gateway.

These are my network configurations(used basic networking):

dns1: 8.8.8.8
dns2: 8.8.4.4

POD:
startip: 192.168.56.200