cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sanjeev Neelarapu <sanjeev.neelar...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Adding OVA or OVF VMs to CS 4.3.1
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 04:01:25 GMT
Jose,

You can add the .ova fila as template in CS.

-Sanjeev

-----Original Message-----
From: José Egas López [mailto:joseegas@farmaenlace.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 10:40 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Adding OVA or OVF VMs to CS 4.3.1

Hi, I have exported an OVA and also an OVF template from an existing VM from vSphere.
The templates have the following types of file:
OVA --> templateName.ova
OVF-->  templateName.mf; templateName.ovf; templateName.vmdk

I want to deploy a VM in CS from one of those templates.
I'm not sure about how CS 4.3.1 is supporting this file formats.
So the question is, how can I add my template into CS templates?

--

*
Regards,

*