cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Amogh Vasekar <amogh.vase...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: ACS 4.3.1 disable realhostip.com or SSL
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 18:23:27 GMT
Hi,

As you mentioned, you need to empty the below two settings. In addition,
please set secstorage.encrypt.copy to false so that SSVM disables SSL
completely.
When you switch the console proxy from HTTP to HTTPS or vice versa, you
need destroy the existing console proxy instance (and ACS will recreate
one automatically) so that the web server can listen to the correct ports.

In summary, the steps are (to disable SSL) :
1. Set consoleproxy.url.domain to empty
2. Set secstorage.ssl.cert.domain to empty
3. Set secstorage.encrypt.copy to empty
4. Restart management server
5. Destroy existing console proxy VM (SSVM need not be destroyed)

HTH
Amogh