cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding SSH access to guest VMs
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 21:44:03 GMT
Hello Derek,
could you tell us what version of ACS you're using?

On the sidebar panel click on "Network" --> click on "Guest Network" click
on "View IP Address" then click on "Acquire New IP" click on the newly
acquire IP, click on "Enable Static NAT" icon between Monitor and X. Once
that is done click on "Configuration" allow port 22 for ssh.

I hope this help you,

Thanks,
Motty

--