cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FreeBSD10 ISO Template not working
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 21:30:18 GMT
Hi Derek,
I was having similar issue. to resolved, register the ISO as OS Type =
Other 64
once you get the Operating System installed go to
/usr/ports/sysutility/xen-tools make install clean
also install, /usr/ports/sysutility/xe-guest make install clean
once that is done: /usr/local/bin/xen-detect

and you should be good to go, I am also running CS 4.4 XenServer.

Thanks,
Motty


On Fri, Sep 5, 2014 at 2:23 PM, Derek Cole <derek.cole@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have just upgraded to cloudstack 4.4
>
> I was previously using 4.2, and I was able to get my FreeBSD10 templates
> creating VM's on a Xenserver 6.2 server. Now, whenever I try, I am getting
> a status message of "Job failed due to exception Unable to create a
> deployment for VM[User|i-2-7-VM]. Below are some relevant stack dumps.
>
> Any ideas? Thanks!
>
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,207 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-333:ctx-06b8cfa3) 1. The VM i-2-7-VM is in Starting state.
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,209 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.XenServer620Resource]
> (DirectAgent-333:ctx-06b8cfa3) XenServer 6.2.0 DOES NOT support Guest OS
> type FreeBSD (64-bit)
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,212 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-333:ctx-06b8cfa3) Cannot find template : null on XS version:
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer620Resource
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,212 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-333:ctx-06b8cfa3) Catch Exception: class
> java.util.NoSuchElementException due to java.util.NoSuchElementException
> java.util.NoSuchElementException
>     at
>
> java.util.LinkedHashMap$LinkedHashIterator.nextEntry(LinkedHashMap.java:396)
>     at java.util.LinkedHashMap$KeyIterator.next(LinkedHashMap.java:405)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.createVmFromTemplate(CitrixResourceBase.java:1302)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:1730)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:504)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:61)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer610Resource.executeRequest(XenServer610Resource.java:102)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentAttache.java:216)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,213 WARN  [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-333:ctx-06b8cfa3) Unable to start i-2-7-VM due to
> java.util.NoSuchElementException
>     at
>
> java.util.LinkedHashMap$LinkedHashIterator.nextEntry(LinkedHashMap.java:396)
>     at java.util.LinkedHashMap$KeyIterator.next(LinkedHashMap.java:405)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.createVmFromTemplate(CitrixResourceBase.java:1302)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.execute(CitrixResourceBase.java:1730)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.CitrixResourceBase.executeRequest(CitrixResourceBase.java:504)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer56Resource.executeRequest(XenServer56Resource.java:61)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.hypervisor.xen.resource.XenServer610Resource.executeRequest(XenServer610Resource.java:102)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.agent.manager.DirectAgentAttache$Task.runInContext(DirectAgentAttache.java:216)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,214 DEBUG [c.c.h.x.r.CitrixResourceBase]
> (DirectAgent-333:ctx-06b8cfa3) The VM is in stopped state, detected problem
> during startup : i-2-7-VM
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,214 DEBUG [c.c.a.m.DirectAgentAttache]
> (DirectAgent-333:ctx-06b8cfa3) Seq 1-5977684080404201819: Response
> Received:
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,216 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
> (DirectAgent-333:ctx-06b8cfa3) Seq 1-5977684080404201819: Processing:  {
> Ans: , MgmtId: 6743172487545, via: 1, Ver: v1, Flags: 10,
>
> [{"com.cloud.agent.api.StartAnswer":{"vm":{"id":7,"name":"i-2-7-VM","bootloader":"CD","type":"User","cpus":1,"minSpeed":1000,"maxSpeed":1000,"minRam":4294967296,"maxRam":4294967296,"arch":"x86_64","os":"FreeBSD
>
> (64-bit)","bootArgs":"","rebootOnCrash":false,"enableHA":false,"limitCpuUse":false,"enableDynamicallyScaleVm":false,"vncPassword":"d4b24562d46eb474","params":{"Message.ReservedCapacityFreed.Flag":"false"},"uuid":"6f3102f0-ea3e-4349-8e20-3a4effcadba6","disks":[{"data":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to.VolumeObjectTO":{"uuid":"cfcbfc31-77dd-4e5d-9406-29a330f1155b","volumeType":"ROOT","dataStore":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to.PrimaryDataStoreTO":{"uuid":"9c60db7c-d262-f623-d563-09261f4559b0","id":1,"poolType":"LVM","host":"10.20.0.21","path":"lvm","port":0,"url":"LVM://
> 10.20.0.21/lvm/?ROLE=Primary&STOREUUID=9c60db7c-d262-f623-d563-09261f4559b0
>
> "}},"name":"ROOT-7","size":5368709120,"path":"7ff8d896-7086-4c13-8e25-5fd25b987a1a","volumeId":7,"vmName":"i-2-7-VM","accountId":2,"format":"VHD","id":7,"deviceId":0,"hypervisorType":"XenServer"}},"diskSeq":0,"path":"7ff8d896-7086-4c13-8e25-5fd25b987a1a","type":"ROOT","_details":{"managed":"false","storagePort":"0","storageHost":"10.20.0.21","volumeSize":"5368709120"}},{"data":{"org.apache.cloudstack.storage.to.TemplateObjectTO":{"path":"template/tmpl/2/206/206-2-353b8f3f-3b92-30bc-a5b9-59350d6545c1.iso","origUrl":"
> http://10.20.0.20:8080/iso/FreeBSD-10.0-RELEASE-amd64-disc1.iso
> ","uuid":"ae91079e-8b32-4764-bf8f-a3c31e4c8302","id":206,"format":"ISO","accountId":2,"checksum":"fd25619fa0d69c29bea8347b1070ac75","hvm":true,"displayText":"Using
> the generic 64bit
> template","imageDataStore":{"com.cloud.agent.api.to.NfsTO":{"_url":"nfs://
> 10.20.0.20/export/secondary
> ","_role":"Image"}},"name":"206-2-353b8f3f-3b92-30bc-a5b9-59350d6545c1","guestOsType":"FreeBSD
>
> (64-bit)","hypervisorType":"None"}},"diskSeq":3,"type":"ISO"}],"nics":[{"deviceId":0,"networkRateMbps":200,"defaultNic":true,"uuid":"24a9fa69-b0ac-4394-b45b-4df72822a2dc","ip":"10.1.1.230","netmask":"255.255.255.0","gateway":"10.1.1.1","mac":"02:00:5e:f1:00:05","dns1":"10.22.4.23","dns2":"10.22.4.24","broadcastType":"Vlan","type":"Guest","broadcastUri":"vlan://103","isolationUri":"vlan://103","isSecurityGroupEnabled":false,"name":"cloudstack"}]},"_iqnToPath":{},"result":false,"details":"Unable
> to start i-2-7-VM due to ","wait":0}}] }
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,216 DEBUG [c.c.a.t.Request]
> (Work-Job-Executor-19:ctx-ae2847a3 job-44/job-48 ctx-041f19ee) Seq
> 1-5977684080404201819: Received:  { Ans: , MgmtId: 6743172487545, via: 1,
> Ver: v1, Flags: 10, { StartAnswer } }
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,294 INFO  [c.c.v.VirtualMachineManagerImpl]
> (Work-Job-Executor-19:ctx-ae2847a3 job-44/job-48 ctx-041f19ee) Unable to
> start VM on Host[-1-Routing] due to Unable to start i-2-7-VM due to
> .
> .
> //etcetera
> .
> .
> .
>
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,983 ERROR [c.c.v.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy]
> (Work-Job-Executor-19:ctx-ae2847a3 job-44/job-48 ctx-041f19ee) Invocation
> exception, caused by:
> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create a
> deployment for VM[User|i-2-7-VM]Scope=interface com.cloud.dc.DataCenter;
> id=1
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,984 INFO  [c.c.v.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy]
> (Work-Job-Executor-19:ctx-ae2847a3 job-44/job-48 ctx-041f19ee) Rethrow
> exception com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable
> to create a deployment for VM[User|i-2-7-VM]Scope=interface
> com.cloud.dc.DataCenter; id=1
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,984 DEBUG [c.c.v.VmWorkJobDispatcher]
> (Work-Job-Executor-19:ctx-ae2847a3 job-44/job-48) Done with run of VM work
> job: com.cloud.vm.VmWorkStart for VM 7, job origin: 44
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,984 ERROR [c.c.v.VmWorkJobDispatcher]
> (Work-Job-Executor-19:ctx-ae2847a3 job-44/job-48) Unable to complete
> AsyncJobVO {id:48, userId: 2, accountId: 2, instanceType: null, instanceId:
> null, cmd: com.cloud.vm.VmWorkStart, cmdInfo:
>
> rO0ABXNyABhjb20uY2xvdWQudm0uVm1Xb3JrU3RhcnR9cMGsvxz73gIAC0oABGRjSWRMAAZhdm9pZHN0ADBMY29tL2Nsb3VkL2RlcGxveS9EZXBsb3ltZW50UGxhbm5lciRFeGNsdWRlTGlzdDtMAAljbHVzdGVySWR0ABBMamF2YS9sYW5nL0xvbmc7TAAGaG9zdElkcQB-AAJMAAtqb3VybmFsTmFtZXQAEkxqYXZhL2xhbmcvU3RyaW5nO0wAEXBoeXNpY2FsTmV0d29ya0lkcQB-AAJMAAdwbGFubmVycQB-AANMAAVwb2RJZHEAfgACTAAGcG9vbElkcQB-AAJMAAlyYXdQYXJhbXN0AA9MamF2YS91dGlsL01hcDtMAA1yZXNlcnZhdGlvbklkcQB-AAN4cgATY29tLmNsb3VkLnZtLlZtV29ya5-ZtlbwJWdrAgAESgAJYWNjb3VudElkSgAGdXNlcklkSgAEdm1JZEwAC2hhbmRsZXJOYW1lcQB-AAN4cAAAAAAAAAACAAAAAAAAAAIAAAAAAAAAB3QAGVZpcnR1YWxNYWNoaW5lTWFuYWdlckltcGwAAAAAAAAAAHBwcHBwcHBwc3IAEWphdmEudXRpbC5IYXNoTWFwBQfawcMWYNEDAAJGAApsb2FkRmFjdG9ySQAJdGhyZXNob2xkeHA_QAAAAAAADHcIAAAAEAAAAAF0AApWbVBhc3N3b3JkdAAcck8wQUJYUUFEbk5oZG1Wa1gzQmhjM04zYjNKa3hw,
> cmdVersion: 0, status: IN_PROGRESS, processStatus: 0, resultCode: 0,
> result: null, initMsid: 6743172487545, completeMsid: null, lastUpdated:
> null, lastPolled: null, created: Tue Aug 26 17:01:31 EDT 2014}, job
> origin:44
> com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException: Unable to create a
> deployment for VM[User|i-2-7-VM]Scope=interface com.cloud.dc.DataCenter;
> id=1
>     at
>
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:946)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.orchestrateStart(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:5190)
>     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>     at
>
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>     at
>
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.handleVmWorkJob(VmWorkJobHandlerProxy.java:107)
>     at
>
> com.cloud.vm.VirtualMachineManagerImpl.handleVmWorkJob(VirtualMachineManagerImpl.java:5335)
>     at
> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobDispatcher.runJob(VmWorkJobDispatcher.java:102)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:503)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:460)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
> 2014-08-26 17:01:35,986 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
> (Work-Job-Executor-19:ctx-ae2847a3 job-44/job-48) Complete async job-48,
> jobStatus: FAILED, resultCode: 0, result:
>
> rO0ABXNyABpqYXZhLmxhbmcuUnVudGltZUV4Y2VwdGlvbp5fBkcKNIPlAgAAeHIAE2phdmEubGFuZy5FeGNlcHRpb27Q_R8-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-AARMAAptZXRob2ROYW1lcQB-AAR4cAAAAHJ0ACBjb20uY2xvdWQudm0uVm1Xb3JrSm9iRGlzcGF0Y2hlcnQAGFZtV29ya0pvYkRpc3BhdGNoZXIuamF2YXQABnJ1bkpvYnNxAH4ACwAAAfd0AD9vcmcuYXBhY2hlLmNsb3Vkc3RhY2suZnJhbWV3b3JrLmpvYnMuaW1wbC5Bc3luY0pvYk1hbmFnZXJJbXBsJDV0ABhBc3luY0pvYk1hbmFnZXJJbXBsLmphdmF0AAxydW5JbkNvbnRleHRzcQB-AAsAAAAxdAA-b3JnLmFwYWNoZS5jbG91ZHN0YWNrLm1hbmFnZWQuY29udGV4dC5NYW5hZ2VkQ29udGV4dFJ1bm5hYmxlJDF0ABtNYW5hZ2VkQ29udGV4dFJ1bm5hYmxlLmphdmF0AANydW5zcQB-AAsAAAA4dABCb3JnLmFwYWNoZS5jbG91ZHN0YWNrLm1hbmFnZWQuY29udGV4dC5pbXBsLkRlZmF1bHRNYW5hZ2VkQ29udGV4dCQxdAAaRGVmYXVsdE1hbmFnZWRDb250ZXh0LmphdmF0AARjYWxsc3EAfgALAAAAZ3QAQG9yZy5hcGFjaGUuY2xvdWRzdGFjay5tYW5hZ2VkLmNvbnRleHQuaW1wbC5EZWZhdWx0TWFuYWdlZENvbnRleHRxAH4AGnQAD2NhbGxXaXRoQ29udGV4dHNxAH4ACwAAADVxAH4AHXEAfgAadAAOcnVuV2l0aENvbnRleHRzcQB-AAsAAAAudAA8b3JnLmFwYWNoZS5jbG91ZHN0YWNrLm1hbmFnZWQuY29udGV4dC5NYW5hZ2VkQ29udGV4dFJ1bm5hYmxlcQB-ABZxAH4AF3NxAH4ACwAAAcxxAH4AEXEAfgAScQB-ABdzcQB-AAsAAAHXdAAuamF2YS51dGlsLmNvbmN1cnJlbnQuRXhlY3V0b3JzJFJ1bm5hYmxlQWRhcHRlcnQADkV4ZWN1dG9ycy5qYXZhcQB-ABtzcQB-AAsAAAEGdAAfamF2YS51dGlsLmNvbmN1cnJlbnQuRnV0dXJlVGFza3QAD0Z1dHVyZVRhc2suamF2YXEAfgAXc3EAfgALAAAEeXQAJ2phdmEudXRpbC5jb25jdXJyZW50LlRocmVhZFBvb2xFeGVjdXRvcnQAF1RocmVhZFBvb2xFeGVjdXRvci5qYXZhdAAJcnVuV29ya2Vyc3EAfgALAAACZ3QALmphdmEudXRpbC5jb25jdXJyZW50LlRocmVhZFBvb2xFeGVjdXRvciRXb3JrZXJxAH4ALHEAfgAXc3EAfgALAAAC6XQAEGphdmEubGFuZy5UaHJlYWR0AAtUaHJlYWQuamF2YXEAfgAXc3IAJmphdmEudXRpbC5Db2xsZWN0aW9ucyRVbm1vZGlmaWFibGVMaXN0_A8lMbXsjhACAAFMAARsaXN0cQB-AAZ4cgAsamF2YS51dGlsLkNvbGxlY3Rpb25zJFVubW9kaWZpYWJsZUNvbGxlY3Rpb24ZQgCAy173HgIAAUwAAWN0ABZMamF2YS91dGlsL0NvbGxlY3Rpb247eHBzcgATamF2YS51dGlsLkFycmF5TGlzdHiB0h2Zx2GdAwABSQAEc2l6ZXhwAAAAAHcEAAAAAHhxAH4AOHg
> 2014-08-26 17:01:36,128 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
> (Work-Job-Executor-19:ctx-ae2847a3 job-44/job-48) Done executing
> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkStart for job-48
> 2014-08-26 17:01:36,206 DEBUG [c.c.v.UserVmManagerImpl]
> (API-Job-Executor-7:ctx-fca017fb job-44 ctx-383dfdbe) Destroying vm
> VM[User|i-2-7-VM] as it failed to create on Host with Id:null
> 2014-08-26 17:01:36,431 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.SyncQueueManagerImpl]
> (Work-Job-Executor-19:ctx-ae2847a3 job-44/job-48) Sync queue (17) is
> currently empty
> 2014-08-26 17:01:36,431 INFO  [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobMonitor]
> (Work-Job-Executor-19:ctx-ae2847a3 job-44/job-48) Remove job-48 from job
> monitoring
> 2014-08-26 17:01:36,723 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-13e76e2c) ===START===  10.22.1.225 -- GET
>
> command=queryAsyncJobResult&jobId=db81f112-cf3f-4096-807b-38afcf9093ff&response=json&sessionkey=3zho%2BxdwHfhrrEcygbU9k6QyA24%3D&_=1409952002286
> 2014-08-26 17:01:36,827 DEBUG [c.c.c.CapacityManagerImpl]
> (API-Job-Executor-7:ctx-fca017fb job-44 ctx-383dfdbe) VM state transitted
> from :Stopped to Error with event: OperationFailedToErrorvm's original host
> id: null new host id: null host id before state transition: null
> 2014-08-26 17:01:36,915 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
> (catalina-exec-14:ctx-13e76e2c ctx-723a16a1) ===END===  10.22.1.225 -- GET
>
> command=queryAsyncJobResult&jobId=db81f112-cf3f-4096-807b-38afcf9093ff&response=json&sessionkey=3zho%2BxdwHfhrrEcygbU9k6QyA24%3D&_=1409952002286
> 2014-08-26 17:01:37,163 WARN  [o.a.c.alerts]
> (API-Job-Executor-7:ctx-fca017fb job-44 ctx-383dfdbe)  alertType:: 8 //
> dataCenterId:: 1 // podId:: 1 // clusterId:: null // message:: Failed to
> deploy Vm with Id: 7, on Host with Id: null
> 2014-08-26 17:01:37,580 ERROR [c.c.a.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher]
> (API-Job-Executor-7:ctx-fca017fb job-44) Unexpected exception while
> executing org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.admin.vm.DeployVMCmdByAdmin
> java.lang.RuntimeException: Job failed due to exception Unable to create a
> deployment for VM[User|i-2-7-VM]
>     at
> com.cloud.vm.VmWorkJobDispatcher.runJob(VmWorkJobDispatcher.java:114)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:503)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>     at
>
> org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.run(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:460)
>     at
> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
>     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
>     at
>
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message