cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pentium100 <pentium...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Guest networks not created on all Xen hosts in a pool leading to migration failure
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 14:22:36 GMT
It doesn't. It fails with VM_REQUIRES_NETWORK error (or similar).

I have found the problem though (took a lot of time). There is a bug in one
of the files: cloud-propagate-vlan.sh:

Line 38 reads: pif=$(xe pif-list host-uuid=$host network_uuid=
$untagged_network --minimal)
I changed "network_uuid" it to "network-uuid" and it works now, the VLANs
are created and VMs migrate either from Cloudstack or XenServer (unless the
migration fails in one of the other four ways).