cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jan-Arve Nygård <jan.arve.nyg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volume upload stuck
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 18:44:15 GMT
I have already tried that but it didn't help. The logs just keeps stating
that the job is waiting for download to finish. I tried re-uploading one of
the files and it got downloaded and installed OK.

Are there any timeouts involved on the SSVM maybe? The volumes are 250GB so
it takes some time to download, run md5sum and install.