cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sam Smith <samsmitho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:13:27 GMT
Hi

Thanks, Sent earlier mail on this, not sure that has reached the forum,
hence sent test msg.

I'm trying to setup CloudStack with KVM-HA with iSCSI Shared and CLVM
option.

As per the document, its accepting CLVM as primary storage.
However to configure CLVM in KVM (in CentOS 6.x), searching quickly not
giving proper results.
For CLVM I hope cman (or HA Cluster is must for LVM locking).

Requesting to point any right link/document to configure KVM HA with CLVM
(with iSCSI Shared Storage).

Hope this is right forum for this question...

Thanks.