cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asanka sanjaya Herath <angal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cannot ping to cloudstack instance
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 08:01:20 GMT
Hi GopalaKrishnan,

Thank you for help. I added Egress and Ingress rules as follows.

TCP: start port-80 endport-80 CIDR-0.0.0.0/0
ICMP: type-0 code-0 CIDR-0.0.0.0./0

But still I cannot ping to the instance from the host machine. But I can
ping to the host machine from the instance.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 12:35 PM, GopalaKrishnan <gopal@assistanz.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sanjaya,
>
> You should check Security Groups and Egress, Ingress rules for your
> instance user. Enable ICMP in Egress to ping your server.
>
> Thank You.
> GopalaKrishnan.S
> Cloud Architect at Fogpanel.
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Asanka sanjaya Herath" <