cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Can't create instance
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 14:56:44 GMT
Hi Mārtiņš,

The 4.4.0 release has issues and we’re working on 4.4.1 release to fix them so avoid 4.4.0
for now. Please try with 4.3.0 and let us know if you still see these issues.

I would recommend you to use ACS 4.3.0 release for production usage. We’ll have 4.3.1 soon
as well. I also recommend that you use the 4.3.0 release’s systemvms.

The logs suggest that you’re having issues with deploying the VM and allocating storage,
so the com.cloud.exception.InsufficientServerCapacityException errors. Are you using anything
other than local storage or NFS? Check that secstorage.allowed.internal.sites and host setting
are correct from configuration or UI’s global settings.

On 02-Sep-2014, at 11:22 am, Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <martins@vertigs.lv> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have problem, I can't create instance in pool environment.
>
> I created fresh pool with XenServer 6.2 (all patches) after that add
> master server to cloudstack (cloudstack automatically adds other hosts).
> System VM's creates successfully, but when I try to deploy VM from
> template, it fails with error:
>
> catalina.out log: http://pastebin.com/bhLWN4R6
> job ID grep from management-server.log: http://pastebin.com/bFJgrxZ9
> (mount point can look strange, i just grep out few words)
>
> Additionaly in management-server.log I see errors like:
>
> com.cloud.exception.StorageUnavailableException: Resource
> [StoragePool:9] is unreachable: Unable to create
> Vol[1070|vm=1202|ROOT]:Can't find template VDI under:
> 10.10.10.137:/vol/_cloud_1_sec_vol_01092014_170509/template/tmpl/1/5
>
> But in same time in each host are mounted nfs shares with SS mount point.
>
> ACS 4.4.0.
> XenServer 6.2
>
> I will be grateful for any help, thanks.
> <bhLWN4R6.txt><bFJgrxZ9.txt>

Regards,
Rohit Yadav
Software Architect, ShapeBlue