cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Xianxia Xiao <xianxiax...@ubuntukylin.com>
Subject Some problems in the installation of cloudstack
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:49:07 GMT

Hi all,   I am a beginner of  cloudstack . i try to install cloudstack on ubuntu,but I had
some problems:
1、Is cloudstack only can be deployed in ubutnu 12.04?Whether support ubuntu 14.04?
2、how can i configure cloudstack apt source in ubunntu
3、In ubuntu,the cloudstack package is cloudstack-management, not cloud-client,right?
4、when i start cloudstack service,the browser reports error "HTTP Status 500 - java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/tomcat/util/descriptor/LocalResolver".not login interface.

Looking  forward any help or suggestions, thank you very much !

Regards,
Xian xia