cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Aldis Gerhards <al...@hostnet.lv>
Subject Re: Upgrade to 4.3.1
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 01:20:59 GMT
We upgraded from version 4.3 to 4.3.1

Sent from my iPhone

> On 2014. gada 17. sept., at 03:34, ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Mārtiņš
>
> If you dont get a response here, please post on dev. I'll try this out shortly in my
env, what version did you upgrade from?

> Regards
> ilya
>> On 9/16/14, 6:07 AM, Mārtiņš Jakubovičs wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> In CentOS 6.5 today I discovered that is available update for CS 4.3. I installed
it but after management service restart " consoleproxy.url.domain" value stopped to work.
When I launch console proxy, it connect to ".realhostip.com" domain in a way to connect my
real domain. When I clean this value, console proxy connects to IP. After entering any other
value it connects to ".realhostip.com" anyway. How I can solve this?