cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Philip Wege <phil...@binobyte.com>
Subject Cloudstack Networking Question
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:34:15 GMT
Hi All

I'm new to Cloudstack and I have been through the documentation but it doesn't give me a straight
answer on the following question I have regarding Networking design. Hopefully someone here
can help.

The Hypervisor I would like to use is KVM.

I don't want to use any Virtual Router / NAT or LB features offered by cloudstack , I just
need the guest virtual machines on a specified vlan to be able to communicate to any other
hardware device that is also on the same vlan which may be outside of the cloudstack setup,
wether it be a router / firewall or hardware servers.

Is this supported and which network mode does this if it is supported ?

Regards
Philip