cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Anil Kumar Lakineni" <anilkumar459.lakin...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Problem with virtual router
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:39:53 GMT
Hi,

Did u written "Egress rules" to the network using for VMs.

Regards,
Anil.

-----Original Message-----
From: José Egas López [mailto:joseegas@farmaenlace.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 5:37 PM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Fwd: Problem with virtual router

Does anybody knows about the problem below?

Hi to all, I have a problem with my guest VMs; the virtual router VM is
giving DHCP to guest VMs, the problem is that all VMs are viewing like a
DNS Server to this virtual router, and are not viewing to the original
DNS, so the guest VMs can not reach to the Internet.
For example, I changed the configuration of my zone from this:
DNS1: 8.8.8.8
Internal DNS1: 192.168.238.1

To this:
DNS1: 192.168.238.1
Internal DNS1: 192.168.238.2

Where, in my example network 238.1 is the primary DNS and 238.2 the
secondary.
But the VMs still recognizing virtual router as the DNS.
How can I fix it?
Thanks!

--

*