cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Erdősi Péter <f...@niif.hu>
Subject Re: Initial Infrastructure Deployment
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 23:08:44 GMT
2014.09.29. 19:20 keltezéssel, Sam Ceylani írta:
>   you also have 100 Mbps nics which will cause some performance issues
I think, it's for management purpose.. Am I right?
Btw, the iSCSI offer more throughput I think, (NFS needs filesystem and
you write big files, but with iSCSI, you can give block device as lvm
logical volume)
We using Fujitsu Eternus DX90 S2 for cluster iSCSI (but software iSCSI
could be fine also).
I not compared the price, but with branded small/mid business storage
you get chance to expand (with ethernet ports, another raid controller,
and also with disc enclosures) so it may worth the price.

Regards,
  Peter