cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From José Egas López <josee...@farmaenlace.com>
Subject Problem with virtual router
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:56:27 GMT
Hi to all, I have a problem with my guest VMs; the virtual router VM is
giving DHCP to guest VMs, the problem is that all VMs are viewing like a
DNS Server to this virtual router, and are not viewing to the original
DNS, so the guest VMs can not reach to the Internet.
For example, I changed the configuration of my zone from this:
DNS1: 8.8.8.8
Internal DNS1: 192.168.238.1

To this:
DNS1: 192.168.238.1
Internal DNS1: 192.168.238.2

Where, in my example network 238.1 is the primary DNS and 238.2 the
secondary.
But the VMs still recognizing virtual router as the DNS.
How can I fix it?
Thanks!

--

*