cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From José Egas López <josee...@farmaenlace.com>
Subject Re: Can't operate on VM
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 16:17:17 GMT
Ok thanks, but what if I install windows directly from an ISO? while I
can't do any operation via view console, I won't be able to install
VMware Tools.

*
Regards,
José

*

El 23/09/2014 10:37, Giles Sirett escribió:
>  From memory, you need the VMware tools installed on the instance (template)
>
> Kind Regards
> Giles
>
> D: +44 20 3603 0541 | M: +44 796 111 2055
> Giles.Sirett@shapeblue.com

was succesful, but I can't move the mouse or type any command with the keyboard when I'm on
the view console screen.
> Only clics works..
>    When I go to vSphere client I can operate this VM normally, but in the CS view console
I can't do nothing with the VM.
> Is this a bug of CS 4.4.0? Or is there a kind of plug-in missing or something?
> Thanks for the help!
> --
>
> *
> Saludos cordiales,
> José Vicente Egas López
> Administración de Servicios, Redes y Telecomunicaciones /FARMAENLACE CIA. LTDA./
>
> Teléf. (593-2)2993100 ext. 1630/39
> Teléf. (593-99)8-824047
> *

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.